I. Memorize: 1 Cor. 11:30
1. What is one consequence of failing to examine oneself? (1 Cor. 11: 23-32)
2. What does the term Asthenic Reaction mean?
3. What English word is derived from the Greek word pahee-dyoo’-o?
4. To whom is 2 Tim. 2:19-26 written?
5. Christians are described as two types of vessels in 2 Tim. 2:20-21. What are they?
Jesus said I came that you might have life abundantly! – John 10:10
Someone You Know Needs This Message.
1. Who is this person?
2. Do you know this study well enough to share it with him/her?
3. What do you plan to do about it?
4. When would be a good time to put your plan into effect?
Remember: No plan will work unless you do.