I. Memorize: 1 John 3:21-22
1. Is conscience a valid guide for life? _____ Yes ____ No ____ It can be. Explain!
2. What does the word (kat-ag-in-o’-sko) in the following phrase mean; For if our hearts condemn us ((kat-ag-in-o’-sko).
3. Does anyone need to carry the weight of guilt over his sin, and why?
4. What is the import of Psalms 103:12?
5. Despite my grievous sin, God has forgiven me, cleansed me and made me righteous before Him. Therefore I can come boldly into His presence and receive Him. Document this statement with two scripture references.
Has your conscience been hassling you?
1. Cup your hand as though you were about to drink water from a stream
2. With your thumb and index finger, pick up every guilt thing
3. Place it in the palm of your hand and lift it over your head to God
4. See Him wiping your palm clean of the mess you offered Him
🙫 Remember: You are forgiven, cleansed and made righteous!
There are only two classes of people; The Saints and the Aints. You are either a child of God or you are not.
The Holy Place can be accessed only by the child of God.