I. Memorize: Luke 2:52
1. What are the four areas of growth according to Luke 2:52?
2. What characteristic is directly opposite to adaptability?
3. What characteristic is needed when facing reversals and set-backs?
4. What is the import of Phil. 4:4-9?
5. What kind of person maintains a constant hope in God?
Evaluate Your Personal Level Of Maturity
Never Rarely Generally Often Always
1 2 3 4 5
1. Each characteristic is true of you.
2. To what degree does each characteristic describe you? How mature are you?
3. Choose which magnitude (1-5) most accurately describes you in each characteristic.
4. Self-deception is a powerful force. Please be as objective as you can be.
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto
perfection (tel-i-o-tace’) a complete, consummate … (Hebrews 6:1-2)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists;
and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting (kat-ar-tis-mos’ – meaning
complete, mature) of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying
of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:11-12)