4.3. Assignment

I.     Memorize: Galatians 5:16-18

II.   Questions:

1.  “Johnny, be a good boy and carry the rubbish to the curb.” What kind of programming is this?

2.  What is the major drawback of a judicial mind-set ?

3.   How would you define a macho self-image ?

4. What type of person is limited to personal ability?

5.  What instruction does Philippians 2:5 give us?

1.  Exercise:     JUST FOR TODAY:

Learn to walk by Revelation; the Spirit rather than Reason

The 1986 World’s Fair held in Vancouver Canada, exhibited the Pavilion of the Future. A large room which seated 300 people every 20 minutes depicted the ultimate computer; the logistical data of all centuries combined with the collective wisdom of many people. The program began with this statement; My name is Oracle: I have all know-ledge; you have wisdom. Together we make Oracle!

The Hebrew word for Oracle is {deb-eer’} and refers to the holy of holies, the innermost room of the temple or tabernacle; The Greek word {log’-ee-on} means a brief utterance, a divine oracle. The English word logic is derived from this word. 

We are oracles because of our divine attachment to Jesus, not our interfacing with human knowledge. Peter underscored this truth when he penned; … If any man speak, let him speak as the oracle of God; (1 Peter 4:10-11)

The abomination of desolation takes place when the Antichrist usurps the Holy place. (Matt. 24:15) It is a form of anti-Christ when human knowledge enthroned itself as god in God’s temple; the life of God’s child. (1 Cor. 3:17)