I. Memorize: 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
1. Who was Abram and where did he live?
2. When Abram discovered his God, whom did he become?
3. What does the name Jacob mean, and who did he become when he discovered who he was?
4. What famous woman discovered her destiny and saved a nation from genocide?
5. Who is your source macho person?
Daniel and his three friends knew who their source was and trusted in Him implicitly. Our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. (Daniel 3:17-18) Because of this, they were exalted to positions of leadership within the kingdom and their names were changed.
As Daniel and his three friends, determine to met-an-o-eh’-o in one specific area of your life for one week, and trust God to work through you to bring it to pass.
I’ve discovered the way of gladness;
I’ve discovered the way of joy.
I’ve discovered relief from sadness;
It’s a happiness without alloy.
I’ve discovered the fount of blessing;
I’ve discovered the Living Word.
T’was the greatest of all discoveries;
When I found Jesus, my Lord!