7.1 Memorize: John 14:16; Job 32:8
I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another (allos) Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever … for He dwells with you, and shall be in you. – But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty gives them understanding.
1. What means does the enemy use most frequently to suppress the truth?
2. What lesson do we learn from the City of Refuge (Numbers 35:25-28)?
3. What does the word earnest mean in Ephesians 1:13-14?
4. We are God’s workmanship poema (Ephesians 2:10). Please explain.
5. I will send you another allos comforter who shall be with you and in you. Explain.
The Holy Spirit (Parakletos, one called alongside to help) indwells each believer. Make a list of the ten ways the Holy Spirit helps us.
All sin – Romans 3:23
All Loved – John 3:16
All Raised – John 5:28
All Judged – Rom. 14:10
All Bow – Phil. 2:10