8.1 Memorize: 2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
1. Human reason is evil. True or false?
2. Did God use Elijah because of his supernatural qualities?
3. Who was Elijah’s successor?
4. What are some of Elisha’s characteristics?
5. How do we know that God blessed Elisha’s ministry?
Make this your sincere prayer:
Lord, hear my prayer: I submit my intellect, my talents, my goals and aspirations to you. By faith I shall rely upon your divine wisdom and will respond with obedience to your prompting. In Jesus’ Name – Amen.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts …my word … shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. – Isaiah 55:8-11